Retail Warehousing Search Results
64 Results. Page 4 of 7
Scheme NameSize (sq ft)Town
- St Georges Retail Park192,695 sq ftLeicester £7.5m Investment into Park Evolution
THREE NEW FURNISHINGS UNITS TO BE CONSTRUCTED
· Planning Permission granted
· Wren Living, Tapi and ...
- Riverside Retail Park50,082 sq ftLeven An unrestricted retail park located directly opposite an extended Sainsbury’s supermarket, with ample parking and capable of subdivision. ...
- New Mersey500,000 sq ftLiverpool 11 Screen Cineword at 1st floor and 6 restaurants opening Summer 2018.
Occupiers include Marks & Spencer, New Look, ...
- Speke Boulevard74,052 sq ftLiverpool 1.7 acre plot with planning consent for up to 8,000 sq ft of A3 restaurant use or other ...
- South Ruislip Retail Park63,000 sq ftLondon Existing tenants include Carpetright, Furniture Village and Halfords.
- Gallions Reach Shopping Park325,000 sq ftLondon, Beckton Largest shopping park within M25.
- Stone Lake Retail Park92,059 sq ftLondon, Greenwich Retailers include: Currys, Harveys, Halfords, B&M and The Food Warehouse.
- Willowtree Lane Retail Park125,000 sq ftLondon, Hayes Occupiers include B&Q Warehouse and Burger King.
- Southernwood Retail Park42,599 sq ftLondon, Southwark The scheme extends to 42,600 sq. ft with occupiers including DFS, Argos and Sports Direct.
- Bell Green Park202,511 sq ftLondon, Sydenham This new development has a total size of 202,511 sq. ft, comprising of six retail warehouse units (totalling ...