Kirkgate Shopping Centre
Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1TQ
350,000 sq ft / 32,516 sq m
North East and Yorkshire
Attracting 15 million visitors per annum, Kirkgate is a key part of Bradford's core retail market. The 3-storey shopping centre is anchored by a 110,000 sq. ft. Primark store, Argos, Boots and Sports Direct. Additionally Kirkgate is home to the renowned Kirkgate market and 661 car park spaces.
The Kirkgate centre occupies a prominent position at the heart of Bradford's City centre, benefiting from closely located occupiers such as Café Nero, Footlocker, McDonalds, Superdrug and Waterstones.
225,000 people (75,000 households) are located within 10 minutes and 623,000 people (246,000 households) are located within 20 minutes of Bradford.
- sq ft
- 2A & 2B Godwin MallTO LET2136.00View
- 6-7 Westgate MallTO LET6164.00View
- Unit 5, Darley StreetTO LET5041.00View
- 4 Westgate MallTO LET903.00View
- 50 KirkgateTO LET4344.00View
- 7 Darley StreetTO LET1391.00View
- 10 & 11 Darley MallTO LET8086.00View
- 10 Darley MallTO LET5200.00View
- 11 Darley MallTO LET2886.00View
- 19 Westgate MallTO LET1187.00View
- 42 KirkgateTO LET756.00View
- 46B KirkgateTO LET571.00View
- 58 KirkgateTO LET1910.00View